Milwaukee M12FHIR38-0 12V Brushless Fuel 3/8" High Speed Ratchet Body Only
The Sub Compact 3/8 Ratchet is the ideal fastening solution for automotive mechanics, maintenance, and repair. It would be used mainly by trade professionals. The Ratchet has a low-profile compact design, allowing the user better access in tight spaces. This is useful for all the awkward spaces that are usually associated with working on vehicles. With up to 47Nm of max torque and 450rpm's, this tool really is the ideal fastening tool. It has a premium rubber overmould that can withstand corrosive materials, which doubles up as being extremely comfortable to use on the hands. The LED light illuminates the work areas, if you are working in more dimly lit working environments. Supplied as a single unit and 1x ¼ Adapter.
- REDLINK PLUS intelligence – Delivers an advanced digital overload protection for tool and battery.
- REDLITHIUM battery packs – Provides superior pack construction, electronics and fade-free performance to deliver more run time.
- Variable speed trigger – Provides ultimate control of the tool.
- Part no: M12FHIR38-0
- Barcode: 4058546341053
- Product Group - Tool
- System of Measurement - Imperial
- Voltage (V): 12
- Battery type: Li-ion
- Length (mm): 281
- Max. torque (Nm): 47
- No load speed (rpm): 0 – 450
- No. of batteries supplied: 0
- Standard equipment: ¼ adaptor
- Tool reception: 3/8 square
- 1 x Milwaukee 12V 3/8inch High Speed Ratchet Body Only
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.