The Makita DKP180 cordless planer is a powerful 82mm planer, now free from cords giving freedom to move around the jobsite without the constraint of a power socket being required.
- Planes a width of 82mm (3¼") in a single pass
- Unrivalled for sheer power, size and performance
- Fitted with a comfortable operator handle with a rubberised soft grip which is widely covered with elastomer for more comfort. control and less fatigue
- Straight line face for easy to push handle
- Ergonomic angle and shape for easy gripping and handling
- Easy to use adjustable depth settings with the large depth adjustment knob with click stops and easy to read scale with 0.1mm divisions
- A precision machined aluminum base allows for planing accuracy and the cutter head makes 14000 cuts per minute for fast stock removal
- The lock-on button gives the operator the option of continuous operation
- Left and right handed use due to the buttons on either side of the handle
- Dust extraction port on the side with enhanced chip ejection
- Adjustable up to a 2mm depth of cut
- Shoe on the underside stops accidental laying down of planer while blade is still moving. This limits the damage on the workpiece and the blades from scratches.
- Rebates to a maximum depth of 9mm
- V-Groove on base for easy chamfer cutting
- Fence guide
- Barcode: 0088381662635
- Planing Width: 82mm - 3¼"
- Planing Depth: 2mm
- Max rebate depth: 9mm
- No load speed: 14000rpm
- Net weight: 3.4kg
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.