The Makita DGA452 gives cordless convenience for grinding & cutting applications. With a small circumference motor housing with soft grip covering and a side handle for enhanced comfort and control it is easy to use. Its electronic current limiter protects the motor from overload and there is a warning lamp which will turn on to warn of impending overload and also warns of low battery. Anti-restart function for safety means motor will not start if charged battery is inserted with switch on. People who bought this say,"The grinder is lightweight, small and handy." "Good grinding performance" "Easy to use, change battery and discs." Will run on Makita BL1830 3.0Ah, BL1840 4.0Ah and BL1850 5.0Ah Batteries (not included).
- Makita built produces 50% faster grinding with an impressive 10,000 RPM
- More compact design at only 12-1/2" long and weighs only 5.6 lbs. for less operator fatigue
- Ergonomic shape fits like a glove with even pressure and easy control
- LXT Lithium-Ion provides longer run time, 5x lower self-discharge (for use any time) and 16 firm holding contact terminals (for constant high power)
- Built-in electronic control circuit with L.E.D. warning lights for overload protection
- Slide switch with lock-on
- Powerful angle grinder now free from the restriction of cables and power sockets
- Capable of using wheels or discs for mains grinders
- Easy-to-grip, small circumference motor housing
- Anti-restart function
- Electronic current limiter
- Lock nut wrench
- Side handle
- Abrasive wheel
- Barcode: 0088381660112
- Grinding Wheel: 4-1/2" / 115mm
- Cut-Off Wheel: 4-1/2"
- Wire Cup Brush: 3-1/2" / 115mm
- Sanding Disc: 4-1/2" / 115mm
- No Load RPM: 10,000
- Watt Hours: 54.0
- Battery: 18VDC (3.0Ah)
- Spindle Thread: 5/8" - 11 UNC
- Overall Length: 12-1/2"
- 18 volts
- Weight: 1.9kg
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.