The DHP482Z cordless combi drill has a compact size and light weight of 1.8kg, but still manages both impressive drill speed and level of torque, which means that it can be used as a drill driver or a hammer drill. Because it delivers a maximum 62Nm of torque, the Makita DHP482Z can comfortably drill into masonry and concrete, as well as wood and metal. It also includes a belt hook, a double-ended drill bit and two job lights. Thanks to Makita's Extreme Protection Technology (XPT), the DHP482Z resists dust and drips.
- Versatile function: This combi drill delivers a maximum of 62Nm of torque, so it can be used as both a drill driver or a hammer drill. There's also a variable speed trigger and a forward/reverse push button.
- Durable build: Thanks to Makita's Extreme Protection Technology (XPT), the DHP482Z combi drill resists dust and drips. The all-metal gearbox and sturdy build guard against accidental damage.
- Ergonomic design: A weight of only 1.8kg, a length of only 198mm and a rubberised handle grip allows for comfortable use. The keyless single-sleeve chuck allows you to easily insert and remove drill bits with one hand.
- Safety features: The DHP482Z combi drill has electronic brake control, so the chuck will stop turning as soon as the speed control trigger is released. The twin LED lights have pre-glow and after-glow functions so that you can clearly see your workpiece before, after and during use.
- Portable convenience: The cordless design and light weight of under 2kg afford portable convenience. Stow this power drill on your tool belt easily with the belt hook.
- 1 x Makita DHP482Z Combi Dril
- 1 x TOUGH MASTER 19 Inch Toolbox
- Barcode: 0088381699051
- Battery Type: Li-ion
- Voltage: 18V
- Max. in Masonry: 13mm
- Max. in Steel: 13mm
- Max. in Wood: 38mm
- Max. Fastening Torque: S/H 36/62 Nm
- Chuck Capacity: 1.5 - 13mm
- Torque Settings: 21 + Drill
- No Load Speed Hi: 0 - 1,900rpm
- Low: 0 - 600rpm
- Blows per Minute Hi: 0 - 28,500bpm
- Low: 0 - 9,000bpm
- Weight: 1.2620kg
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.