Makita DHR243Z 18v Li-Ion SDS Plus Rotary Hammer Drill - Bare Unit
The Makita DHR243Z SDS Plus Rotary Hammer Drill is ideal for professionals and DIY enthusiasts alike. It is able to drill in concrete as fast or faster than the 24V Cordless Combination Hammer model BHR200. The unique rubber joint construction suppresses the transmission of vibration to battery terminals, minimizing battery failures such as terminal breakage or poor electrical contact.
- One touch slide chuck for SDS-plus bit.
- Easy-to-grip handle ergonomically designed to: • give maximum power thrust. • provide a sure and comfortable grip in any operation; overhead application, drilling with palm-up or palm-down grip.
- 3 mode operation • Rotation + Hammering • Hammering only • Rotation only
- The tool body is separated into the upper and lower housings at the foot of handle portion where the houses are jointed with vibration absorbing cushion rubbers.
- Higher productivity than model BHR202 achieved by using efficient Brushless DC motor to reduce energy loss by 30%
- 1x DHR243 Hammer Drill
- 1x Quick Change Chuck 13mm
- 1x Depth Stop
- 1x Side Handle
- Voltage - 18V
- Capacity in Concrete - 24mm
- Capacity in Steel - 13mm
- Capacity in Wood - 27mm
- Quick Change Chuck
- Impact energy - 2.0 J
- Blows per minute - 0 - 4700 bpm